Friday, May 9, 2008

Broccoli Alfredo with Shrimp


Okay so if you want a REAL super easy, cheap and fast meal that looks like maybe it took you a while to make then try this!
I dont know I was cruising the freezer asile in the store looking for something quick and good and I saw chicken alfredo the kind you pour out of the bag into the skillet and heat...well My sons daddy doesnt eat any meat except shrimp. ANd they didnt have any skillet things with shrimp alfredo.
Soooo I was looking around and I thought...I can totally buy some Lipton noodles, the Broccoli alfredo!!!!!!!!!! So I went and got 4 packs, (totally should have only gotten 2 packs because it make aLOT!)
then I walked by the frozen shrimp in a bag and I got a small cocktail ring of frozen shrimp for 3 dollars and some change. Then I got a bag of chopped broccoli to add into the noodles...and some cornbread mix.

Total....


Lipton Noodles 1.25 each x4 - $5.00

Shrimp Ring - 3.50

Chopped frozen broccoli - 3.00

Corn Bread - .50

total meal cost - $12.00


And looking at the pot I can feed well over 3 people (we have 3 and we have practically a WHOLE pot left!)

No comments: