Friday, May 9, 2008

Garden Stuffed Potatoes



This was really good and I made some alterations to the recipe that I was introduced to :) Sooo Yumm!
My friend also made them and she added cheese to hers! Another great idea!

-baking potatoes (I found these individual ones wrapped in plastic, by Idaho, which you pop in the microwave! Soo easy and fast)

-Ranch Dressing (the recipe calls for ranch dressing - I actually bought sour cream and the ranch dressing MIX - oooh it was soo much better!)

- Chopped frozen brocolli

-1 small fried onion (fry until soft - but not brown)


Scoop out the pulp from the potatoes once they are done and cooled enough to touch.
mix in a bowl with brocolli, fried onions, and ranch mix. I added some salt for season and some butter as well.

Spoon in the mixture back into the potato shells and bake for 15 minutes.

No comments: