Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hawiian Chicken

Last week we were invited to Dream Dinners! Let me tell you this was an awesome experience! I am highly considering joining and making dinners! The food that I Prepped there and brought home to make was GREAT! I picked Hawiian Chicken (we could make a six serving meal, so I divided mine into 3 servings and switched my other half with a friend) Sooo easy! Just fried up the chicken, and added the mixture we made at Dream Dinners! Which I wish I remembered the recipe cause now I HAVE to go back! LOL but I dont mind a bit! The prices were great!

Here is what was for dinner...and Michael LOVED it which says alot! Since he is a weird eater :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a wonderful Dream Dinners experience. It is the ultimate buy in bulk and save way to have a home cooked dinner and does cost less than buying the same ingredients at a grocery store. It is also very eco friendly, so much less packaging when you buy in bulk. We actually have children on our tasting panels; it is amazing to see what kids will really eat. We put kids in a box when we only feed them "white foods". Don’t miss the August menu, our guests voted for their favorites to be on the August Menu. You can get even more ideas on my blog Take care. http://stephanieallen.wordpress.com/