Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lemon Chicken Piccata (Thanks Dream Dinners)

Yes we tried yet another dinner from Dream Dinners! (Dreamdinners.com) They have some in VA too!

This one was Lemon Chicken Piccata (soooo good) I think this was better then the Hawaiian Chicken and I thought that one was good too!

A plus was Michael liked this one as well! ate it all (and dont tell him but it had capers and artichoke hearts in it)

Not sure what the EXACT recipe was but the prep at Dream Dinners was less then 5 minutes!

and the cook time was about 30 minutes! Not bad at all!


Rachel Ray should feature this on 30 min meals because it was YUM!

(this is not a RR recipe - this is a dream dinner recipe and I am not sure if they got it from some where else but it is good)

I will be going back to Dream Dinners to make this dish soon!

I served with Rice (Jasmine Rice) and Garlic Bread, it was recommended that I serve with Brocolli and Garlic bread :)



No comments: