Sunday, July 27, 2008

Michael Loves Spaghetti!

We had dinner with Mike's mom not too long ago, and she makes the very BEST Spaghetti Sauce, she made LOTS of it so we took some home to freeze! which is a VERY good idea, Make a lot of something and freeze it for another day, saves ton of time and like spaghetti sauce I think once it is frozen and recooked it tastes so much better :)
All I had to do was boil some noodles, re-heat the sauce, and since Michael LOVES Texas toast I popped a few in the oven...one box of Texas Toast last a while in our home.
Michael is a odd child and likes salad :) so we ate some salad with our dinner.

YUM!

With Michael's salad he had ranch dressing...but me I had this Ken's Steak House Raspberry Peacon dressing (mmmMMmm goood and the calories are not bad at all!)






No comments: